The Age of Adaline...

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
So I owed my wife a "girly" movie since she agreed to go to Avengers for the midnight release next week. I saw the preview for this and figured it had enough of a "sci-fi" feel that I could probably stomach it, and to be honest, I left the theater actually REALLY liking this story!

In case you didn't know, it is about a woman who has a car accident when she is in her 20's, and she "dies", but through a chain of circumstances at the moment she dies, the water her car is in is struck by lightning, and her body goes into this "frozen" state where she doesn't age another day.

The story is really tragic most of the time because she just watches as her friends and family and the world in general wastes away in front of her eyes while she stays exactly the same. She meets a guy later in her life and things become interesting as she battles her fears of losing him to time and also trying to avoid people who might recognize her from her past.

It was actually very good. Theater worthy? Nah. But definitely worth a watch at home!

Smply_Rckless

Nov 10, 2014
Visit site
So I owed my wife a "girly" movie since she agreed to go to Avengers for the midnight release next week. I saw the preview for this and figured it had enough of a "sci-fi" feel that I could probably stomach it, and to be honest, I left the theater actually REALLY liking this story!

In case you didn't know, it is about a woman who has a car accident when she is in her 20's, and she "dies", but through a chain of circumstances at the moment she dies, the water her car is in is struck by lightning, and her body goes into this "frozen" state where she doesn't age another day.

The story is really tragic most of the time because she just watches as her friends and family and the world in general wastes away in front of her eyes while she stays exactly the same. She meets a guy later in her life and things become interesting as she battles her fears of losing him to time and also trying to avoid people who might recognize her from her past.

It was actually very good. Theater worthy? Nah. But definitely worth a watch at home!

Actually sounds pretty interesting, might have to check it out.

Tapatalk'n On The IPhone 6 Plus 

ela1n3ko

May 5, 2015
Visit site
This is the movie with Blake Lively right? It actually looks very interesting. But it is sad to see that everyone around her is aging, yet she is still the same person.

Tartarus

Ambassador
Feb 20, 2014
Visit site
I just watched it. And it's a really intriguing movie. There was no dull moment and had me emotionally moved at times.
It's worth to see this one, imho.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro