The 6 Plus Naked

Espo

Jun 29, 2010
Visit site
I put a 'BestSkinsEver' skin on the front/back my Plus on day 1, but also bought a few cases, and as much as I want to keep a case on it for protection, the phone feels much better in my hands without a case (just with the BSE). I can grip the phone much better with the skin on versus a Spigen Neo Hybrid. I will say the Apple silicone case has awesome grip but the case picks up every speck of dust from my pockets, and because of that I have to take it back.

If you are going to rock the plus without a case, at least make sure you have Apple Care.

lostinaustin

Oct 12, 2014
Visit site
I been rocking it naked since launch and tried a few cases . The cases just add to much size for my liking , although recently I purchased the caudabe veil case , and that adds almost no size and does improve the grip a bit. Think I may stick to that to avoid any scratches on the back ... Does nothing for the screen.

loveseyecandy

Oct 14, 2014
Visit site
So did I I put an case on as soon I got this phone I believe it is high dollar device and it should be protected also put my plexiglass protecter on as well 50$ for outterbox and 40$ for the protecter

Scstoney

Sep 21, 2013
Visit site
I have a zagg orbit bumper and an Apple leather case but don't like either of them on my gold 6+. Honestly, it feels better in my hand without a case. I am pretty careful about how I handle it and have apple care plus so I'm not too worried if it gets dropped, damaged etc. Too beautiful a device to have covered IMO.

dimitrist

Dec 16, 2014
Visit site
I wouldn't mind going naked, I don't worry about dropping it, I worry about scratching the camera, so I I tried 10 plus cases I ended up using an UAG full time.

Bowlegz

Dec 22, 2014
Visit site
Hell I guess that I'm just paranoid then. I got a Speck Candyshell Grip case on my 6Plus, Applecare+, and I still just can't bring myself to carrying it around in the nude!

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
Feels amazing? It's aluminum, Y'all! LOL. I prefer the feel of a big fat bulky case that gives me some grip.

Sent from CrapaTalk on my ancient but trustworthy iPhone 5.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner