Thanks, Apple, I hate the new battery percentage indicator

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
To me, this is not something to lose your mind over. All I care about is having the ability to see the remaining battery percentage whether by a quick glance or by swiping down like before. I can make the adjustment to whatever changes Apple makes. I may not like it, but I’m not going to lose my mind over it, but that Just Me_D ;)

ladyc0524

Trusted Member
Dec 8, 2010
Visit site
I’m not going to lose sleep over this. I can do what I’ve always done before: swipe down to see the percentage if I choose to leave that feature off. Not a big deal to me

Up_And_Away

Aug 27, 2021
Visit site
Seems like a bit of wasted negative thinking (imho and with due respect). Yes a percentage number is certainly a bit easier to comprehend but we’ve all survived, even thrived?, prior to iOS 16/a battery percentage.
This may be a bit of a labored comparison but consider a watch face has only the number 3, 6, 9 and 12 on it. When the hands are between 6 and 9, having to estimate the time is 7:35 based on where the hands are isn’t something I put on my “today’s major problems” list.

Now Apple fixing Apple Music playing, occasionally, on my HomePods instead of where they should be playing on my AirPods? That is! on my “today’s major problem” list! :)

Last edited:

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
forwardsmychoice