Text problems

justin sane

Jan 4, 2012
Visit site
I have a new iPhone 4s and have been having problems sending text messages and not receiving texts until hours later and receiving multiple of the same texts over and over. I've tried a soft reset. Problem still persists. I've called sprint and they created a ticket, but I was wondering if anyone else is having similar problems Or solutions?

Thanks, J

verwon

Aug 9, 2010
Visit site
Have you tried resetting the network settings?

My Evo on Sprint used to do that all the time, but my 4S is fine.

Cleveland

Jun 29, 2010
Visit site
I have this problem with people who have droids and especially bb's .... Rarely happens iDevice to iDevice

Just some 2? worth

anon(4732323)

May 17, 2011
Visit site
I was having this problem, also had calls going straight to voicemail (even when I had signal). Apple ended up replacing the handset for me, as they couldn't explain what was going on!?

verwon

Aug 9, 2010
Visit site
I have this problem with people who have droids and especially bb's .... Rarely happens iDevice to iDevice

Just some 2¢ worth

I always get it with texts coming in from Android phones, a good friend of mine is still using the Evo.

BreakingKayfabe

Sep 12, 2008
Visit site
I'm not at all trying to carrier bash here. I find those arguments to be stupid. But I swear, even back in my CB days I remember there being so many issues with sprint SMS. I can't understand why they have so many issues.

verwon

Aug 9, 2010
Visit site
I have to wonder if the OP is sending to and receiving from people with Android devices?

That's the only time I've ever had a problem with texting on Sprint.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gokox