Tethering Help

luvsion

Jun 18, 2009
Visit site
i have a carrier free iphone 3G. now on 3.0 software (7A341). Carrier: Carrier 4.0. i dun have the tethering option under setting> general> network. i tried help.benm.at config, it work. i able to see the tethering option available but once i plug my iphone onto my laptop & turn on the tethering the thethering service option gone. just dissapear like that.. can anyone help me on this?

brumos

Jun 25, 2009
Visit site
Sorry but i do not understand what you are saying. I'd be glad to help you but please spell words correctly and try to use proper grammar so I can understand your question.

luvsion

Jun 18, 2009
Visit site
iphone: 3G (Carrier Free)
software: 3.0 (7A341)
Carrier: Carrier 4.0

Problem: Tethering option not found in Setting>General>Network. Tethering option only prompt out in Setting>General>Network after installing the config from help.benm.at. Try to tether using usb cable, after tab on the tethering to "ON", tethering option dissapear from Network Page.

RZ500

Jul 1, 2009
Visit site
You need a file for the company you are using go to this place iphone-notes.de/mobileconfig/ I?m to new here and I can not post links and after that

erodov.com/forums/mms-tethering-working-iphone-3g-ipcc-included/21544-page2.html]MMS, Tethering working on iPhone 3G (IPCC Included) - Erodov it might help