Telus iPhone 7 Plus Delivery Delay?

murtzjaffer

Sep 12, 2014
Visit site
A friend told me that the Telus iPhone 7 Plus might be delayed after they said they would be delivered on Friday. Has anyone heard anything or gotten any notifications about their delivery date being changed?

Thanks.

chrisleslie7

Dec 12, 2011
Visit site
I don't know about the plus, but I just talked to telus after seeing a message saying it was being package.
My regular iPhone 7, 128 wont be shipping, apparently there is a shortage from apple, and they make the decision of who gets the cell phone...
but I get a free upgrade to a 256 version thank you to telus, but this isn't what I was expecting.

iChristos

Sep 12, 2012
Visit site
I got the text from Telus yesterday afternoon saying that they are packaging the phone and will ship one day before the iphone 7 launch. Got a call today from customer service saying that they do not have the phone in stock (iphone 7 plus silver 256 gb) as Apple did not send them the planned stock and I will have to wait for it. The y are giving me some silly headset as a gift. This sucks!!!!

Last edited:

murtzjaffer

Sep 12, 2014
Visit site
When I ordered it the day of the pre-order, they said mine would ship by September 15 and delivery would take 1-3 days. They have not sent any kind of an update since then.

murtzjaffer

Sep 12, 2014
Visit site
No updates. No nothing. It says the phone would be shipped on September 15. No one over there seems to care. Did anyone have pre-order success with Telus?

phinx404

Jan 17, 2011
Visit site
Just off talked to them and they said they didn't receive any 7 Plus for online orders at all at this point. explains why no carries had any stock on hand or shipping.

phinx404

Jan 17, 2011
Visit site
What bothers me is that they never updated us. My order confirmation still says they would ship on September 15

They are saying they don't know when they will receive any but will keep us updated as they know more.
I asked about compensation as I had planned to sell my phone as it showed delivery today then moved to next Friday and now they say they don't offer compensation. :/

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waeriyadh