• After more than 15 years covering everything Apple, it’s with a heavy heart we announce that we will no longer be publishing new content on iMore and the iMore forums will be closing as of November 1st, 2024.

Tell us about your iPad 3

bobthephoneguy

Jul 5, 2013
Visit site
Hi, I'm in love with Apple technology. I currently own two iPad 3rd generations, and am foruming on one right now via the iMore Forums app. Tell us about the games on your iPad 3 if you have one, have you updated the software? Are you thinking about upgrading to an iPad 4 or iPad Mini? Leave a reply. Thanks.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Well it's been a couple of days and without any replies and therefore, I will briefly tell you about my "iPad 2". I bought it a few years ago just to have and I am pleased that I did, and even though there are newer models available, I have no intentions of replacing it unless it craps out on me. It is primarily used by my youngest child for playing games. Some of the games on it are:

1. Dark Avenger
2. Asphalt 7
3. Real Racing 2
4. Highway Rider
5. Basketball Showdown
6. Fieldrunners 2
7. Temple Run 2
8. Dots
9. NinJump HD
10. Subway Surfer

There are other games installed. I have been saying that I might purchase an iPad Mini, but I've yet to do so. Anyway, I hope I was helpful to you. Take care and have a great weekend...:)

Last edited:

BlackBerry Guy

Trusted Member
Mar 4, 2011
Visit site
I have several games on my iPad 3, but the one that's taking most of my time these days is Star Wars Knights of the Old Republic.

I generally keep the software on all my devices updated to the latest version.

As far as any future iPads are concerned, I'm considering purchasing a mini if and when a retina version is released. Not a huge rush, as I have a Nexus 7 that fills my small tablet needs.

abazigal

May 9, 2013
Visit site
Ipad 3 running IOS6. Use it for teaching in the classroom. Apps like notability and goodreader are starting to feel quite laggy, so I will definitely consider upgrading to the next ipad if it offers significantly improved specs (hopefully more ram as well). Don't really game much, mostly boot up shadow era for a quick game or two every now and then.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shanefreedman