Message "Saving Photo"
Tap "Done"
Photo stays in contact for about 5-10 seconds then disappears

If I go back to edit - add photo - there is nothing there

What's the problem?

dcscott

Oct 30, 2011
Visit site
What are you syncing your contact database with and how do you have it setup? I know in my case I can add a photo either on the phone or within Outlook and it shows up just fine in both places.. It almost sounds like a another database might be overwriting the one in your iPhone.

wateron

Feb 17, 2010
Visit site
The only thing I "sync" with (I guess) is Yahoo although I never set it up to sync but I see in the contact under "Linked Cards" it shows iCloud & Yahoo if that means it sync's with those

noaim

Jul 8, 2010
Visit site
The only thing I "sync" with (I guess) is Yahoo although I never set it up to sync but I see in the contact under "Linked Cards" it shows iCloud & Yahoo if that means it sync's with those

yes your syncing with those so it seems your going to have to add the pictures in one of those however I highly recommend you to sync with only one place for contacts

wateron

Feb 17, 2010
Visit site
yes your syncing with those so it seems your going to have to add the pictures in one of those however I highly recommend you to sync with only one place for contacts

How do I stop syncing with Yahoo. I don't need to sync with Yahoo & I never set anything up to sync, this just started with ios5 automatically

noaim

Jul 8, 2010
Visit site
How do I stop syncing with Yahoo. I don't need to sync with Yahoo & I never set anything up to sync, this just started with ios5 automatically

go into settings> mail,contacts,calendars open up the account (your yahoo account) and switch off the switch for syncing contacts

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner