Target Pre-Orders

Mdbills484

Sep 12, 2016
Visit site
Does anyone have experience with Target pre-orders for iPhone releases?

I ordered my Jet Black 7plus the morning pre-orders went live and got my confirmation. Within a day, they closed pre-orders presumably because they sold out their allotment.

Does Target get the devices within a reasonable time upon launch?

I pre-ordered a Note 7 and it came in the day after launch, not bad. Thankfully, I passed on it :)

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
I've never ordered or even purchased an iPhone from Target before, but hopefully those who have will reply soon.

anon(9733642)

Nov 25, 2015
Visit site
Target is Apple and Samsung authorized retailer. They have an Apple and Samsung employee. There is no reason your pre-order should not be in on the 16th for you. Same as Best Buy. If it wasn't going to be available you would been told at "Checkout" and given the option not to purchase. They may have Target shirts on but they are trained Apple and Samsung retail employees from what I understand.

erwaso

Oct 11, 2012
Visit site
Some targets have a mobile section in the electronics department. I bought my wife a 6s earlier this year and got a $200 gift card which j used toward paying the tax and our groceries lol

Rob Phillips

iPhone X & Apple TV Champion, Moderator
Champion
May 1, 2012
Visit site
There's no info about any promos for the pre order.

I wouldn't expect there to be any promos on the iPhone 7 for quite some time. They don't need to offer discounts when the phone is selling out from people offering up full price.

Craig

Jan 17, 2011
Visit site
I wouldn't expect there to be any promos on the iPhone 7 for quite some time. They don't need to offer discounts when the phone is selling out from people offering up full price.

Or over $3K on eBay for a 128GB Jet Black that has yet to even show up for the seller. LOL

Craig

Jan 17, 2011
Visit site
That is ludicrous. I love my iPhones just as much as the next guy but I wouldn't be caught dead spending $3,000 on one.

If you think that's bad, check this out.. I just looked to see what's new on eBay. Over $5K and shipping from Honduras. Seller has a feedback of 7. I don't mean to be a negative-nancy here, but someone is getting ripped off on this deal.

ripoff.jpg

Mdbills484

Sep 12, 2016
Visit site
I pre-ordered 2 Jet Black and 1 matte black and plan on reselling the 2 Jet Black on swappa. Is that wrong? If someone told me that was frowned upon...

Craig

Jan 17, 2011
Visit site
I pre-ordered 2 Jet Black and 1 matte black and plan on reselling the 2 Jet Black on swappa. Is that wrong? If someone told me that was frowned upon...

By the time you can pick up the 2 Jet Black phones from Target, the price may drop back to actual price and you will hope to break even if you're lucky. The only hope you have is getting the 2 Jet Black phones within the next 2 weeks / Unlocked and not assigned to a carrier.

cwilliams706

Jan 12, 2011
Visit site
Our local Target may be on my radar this Friday, if our devices don't deliver. I think their stock depends on how many preorders they received.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro