Tapatalk sucks now!

Eileen89

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site
Did anyone notice that all forums related to Jailbreaking have now been removed from Tapatalk? I noticed this on here and on MacRumors today. This is a major disappointment to me since I use this app a lot and if I can't view all the topics on the board it makes this app useless for me:

Here are the forums, notice the jailbreak forum is now missing from Tapatalk. :mad:

6c02d126-25af-9855.jpg

6c02d126-25ba-b31f.jpg

Last edited:

Laelipoo

Aug 11, 2010
Visit site
I thought this was just me. Guess not. Hopefully this gets fixed soon.

Beamed from a galaxy far, far away using Tapatalk!

3cit

Nov 6, 2011
Visit site
I posted this issue in a different thread today, I thought it was just me too!! Glad were all in this together... I pretty much spend all my time here at in the in the jailbreak section...
Am I to understand that this is a conscious decision on the part of tapatalk???!

Eileen89

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site
On another iPhone site, the administrator had to leave the jailbreak section out of his app for the site in order to get the app to be accepted by Apple in the app store. I just hope this isn't the case with Tapatalk now too.

sherlock

Sep 6, 2010
Visit site
Was Tapatalk updated I can't see all the forums either. Anyone know of a similar jb app that actually works?

Sent from my iPad2 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Eileen89

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site
Was Tapatalk updated I can't see all the forums either. Anyone know of a similar jb app that actually works?

Sent from my iPad2 using Tapatalk

Yes, there was an update this past week and it was right after that, that the jailbreak forums disappeared. I think this is related to Apple since iMore and Macrumors have both had the JB section removed from Tapatalk.... I tried doing a Google search on this problem and a link to my thread is the only one that came close to the problem. Also, I checked the Tapatalk forums and no one has posted anything about this. I'm probably going to switch to the mobile sites for forum posting when I'm using my iPhone now until Apple or Tapatalk get their acts together and put the JB forums back.

Superjudge

Oct 8, 2011
Visit site
On another iPhone site, the administrator had to leave the jailbreak section out of his app for the site in order to get the app to be accepted by Apple in the app store. I just hope this isn't the case with Tapatalk now too.

Could someone from iMore tell us if this is something they have done or is this an issue on Tapatalk's side?

Superjudge

Oct 8, 2011
Visit site
Yes, there was an update this past week and it was right after that, that the jailbreak forums disappeared. I think this is related to Apple since iMore and Macrumors have both had the JB section removed from Tapatalk.... I tried doing a Google search on this problem and a link to my thread is the only one that came close to the problem. Also, I checked the Tapatalk forums and no one has posted anything about this. I'm probably going to switch to the mobile sites for forum posting when I'm using my iPhone now until Apple or Tapatalk get their acts together and put the JB forums back.

I can see the MacRumors jailbreak section in tapatalk. Its under the iOS > iOS hacks. I just went to their site and tapatalk matches up fine. I don't use that site but I'm assuming the iOS hacks part is the jailbreak section. I don't see a specific jailbreak section in their forums like they have at iMore.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro