Tapatalk Pro

Tartarus

Ambassador
Feb 20, 2014
Visit site
Not quite the same. In iOS, every upgrade has had it benefits, whereas for Tapatalk this is not the case for pro vs free

HankAZ

Banned
Jul 26, 2012
Visit site
Not a fan of the way the non-Pro version works. I can?t make it open and operate the way the Pro version does. It wants to show me all kinds of articles and stuff from the sites and NOT the forums. I have to dig through the menus every time I launch it to get to the forums. What a piece of crap. I?m sticking with the Pro version. Like Apple, it just works.

iEd

Banned
Jun 13, 2012
Visit site
I read on the Tapatalk forum that to get pro features on the free app you have direct message or convo @ken and show proof that the pro app was purchased by attaching a screen shot of the pro app in your purchased apps list.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

HankAZ

Banned
Jul 26, 2012
Visit site
They are not upgrading it anymore. However assuming you created a Tapatalk user, if you download the current Tapatalk you get automatically upgraded to a special user class that normally requires an in app purchase.

Can you provide details? I don’t even see an area for in-app purchases or any way to contact Tapatalk support.

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
I've tried the free version with free upgrade. It doesn't give me the photo editor for when uploading pictures

The photos app has an editor. Why not edit them before uploading? I use my ProCamera 8 and Camera+ to edit my photos. But if you are using the Pro, then they add a great new feature to the free version, you won't get it, unless you switch to the free version.

Sent from my ancient but trustworthy iPhone 5.

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
Can you provide details? I don?t even see an area for in-app purchases or any way to contact Tapatalk support.

There's a TapaTalk Community Forum. You can join.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1419375015.920124.jpg

Hank, there's a discussion on the TapaTalk Community Forum about this issue and the special status for those who paid for the Pro version. TapaTalk personnel are there to answer questions.

Tartarus

Ambassador
Feb 20, 2014
Visit site
The photos app has an editor. Why not edit them before uploading? I use my ProCamera 8 and Camera+ to edit my photos. But if you are using the Pro, then they add a great new feature to the free version, you won't get it, unless you switch to the free version.

Imagine this:

You have to post a picture or a screenshot, but you don't want the edit to be permanent. With a build-in editor, you can edit a photo on the flow and still maintain the original in your camera roll.

I.e: you like to crop just a part of a picture for just that one particular instance on Tapatalk

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
Imagine this:

You have to post a picture or a screenshot, but you don't want the edit to be permanent. With a build-in editor, you can edit a photo on the flow and still maintain the original in your camera roll.

I.e: you like to crop just a part of a picture for just that one particular instance on Tapatalk
I save all originals I want when I edit in ProCamera 8 or Camera+. And the edits are better.

Tartarus

Ambassador
Feb 20, 2014
Visit site
I save all originals I want when I edit in ProCamera 8 or Camera+. And the edits are better.

Let me give you an example.

Let's just say I want to explain how to turn on Personal hotspots for the first time. I take a screenshot and I want to draw a circle around it. To do that, I would have to open my picture editing app, draw the circle, open Tapatalk again and select the latter picture. That's one too many actions for just a simple task.

In the editing option build in Tapatalk pro, i don't have to go through all that hassle.

I just have to take the screenshot, ImageUploadedByTapatalk1419379136.049064.jpg

Select the photos tab

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1419379248.540405.jpg

Select the drawing tab in the next screen

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1419379328.413585.jpg

Draw the line

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1419379645.324326.jpg

Tap the apply and then the done button

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1419379843.107591.jpg

And I'm done, without even having to leave the Tapatalk Pro app

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads