Tapatalk pictures

edswife1970

Oct 23, 2015
Visit site
Not sure how to describe this problem but I’ll try. Whenever I tap on a picture in a Tapatalk thread to get a better look at it, the picture opens and at the top of the screen it will say 1/17 or however many pics are there. Then I can scroll through and see all the pictures I have looked at. I don’t want to save those - I don’t need to see them again. Why are they being saved?

Using an iPhone 11 Pro Max with iOS 14.
I changed the app settings to
Location - never
Photos - none
Camera - off

Is there something else I need to do to stop this? Hope I’ve made myself clear! Thanks.

Tartarus

Ambassador
Feb 20, 2014
Visit site
There is a difference between caching and saving.

Caching is what is happening with Tapatalk. You can clear your cache in Tapatalk settings.

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
Not sure how to describe this problem but I’ll try. Whenever I tap on a picture in a Tapatalk thread to get a better look at it, the picture opens and at the top of the screen it will say 1/17 or however many pics are there. Then I can scroll through and see all the pictures I have looked at. I don’t want to save those - I don’t need to see them again. Why are they being saved?

Using an iPhone 11 Pro Max with iOS 14.
I changed the app settings to
Location - never
Photos - none
Camera - off

Is there something else I need to do to stop this? Hope I’ve made myself clear! Thanks.

It's a feature for those who might want to just browse the pictures. You don't have to do it.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro