Tapatalk 2 v2.0.4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Tapatalk 2 v2.0.4 is now on the App Store, in case you're interested. I just saw it and downloaded the update.

metllicamilitia

Ambassador
Dec 25, 2011
Visit site
Yep: Moderate, SPAM, Report, Move, Delete, Edit, Ban, Stick, unapproved & Lock

Awesome, that's a lot of options, I wish I had been able to help test em. I thought it was funny I didn't see an update notification in the App Store so I went to check the version and App Store says I don't have it installed ha ha. Oh well, I'll keep using if anyway.

Next big item people complain about most is multi-quote. I'm hoping it will be in the next update. It's not even in beta yet unfortunately :/

Blazin' tappity tap tap 2 you!

Just_Me_D

Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Awesome, that's a lot of options, I wish I had been able to help test em. I thought it was funny I didn't see an update notification in the App Store so I went to check the version and App Store says I don't have it installed ha ha. Oh well, I'll keep using if anyway.

Next big item people complain about most is multi-quote. I'm hoping it will be in the next update. It's not even in beta yet unfortunately :/

Blazin' tappity tap tap 2 you!

No doubt. With a few more options, it'll be perfect! Anyway, thanks for the feedback and have a great night. ;)

jclisenby

Feb 2, 2012
Visit site
It's a solid update with some great new features. Now if only they would make me a mod so I can use em all!

Tappin and Talkin from my iPhone 5

Just_Me_D

Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
It's a solid update with some great new features. Now if only they would make me a mod so I can use em all!

You would make an excellent MOD, and I'm being serious, my friend. ;)

jclisenby

Feb 2, 2012
Visit site
You would make an excellent MOD, and I'm being serious, my friend. ;)

Thanks buddy! Feel free to recommend me next time they need any new ones. I've really developed a passion for this forum, which when coupled with my love for Apple, makes me spend way too much time here!

Just_Me_D

Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Thanks buddy! Feel free to recommend me next time they need any new ones. I've really developed a passion for this forum, which when coupled with my love for Apple, makes me spend way too much time here!

Will do. Take care and have a great night. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.