Talk iPhone 4S data speeds here

CPUGEEK

Oct 27, 2011
Visit site
I'm on Verizon and its blazing fast on 3G alone and with WiFi it feels like I can just think about pressing a link and the iPhone already knew I was gonna do it because the page is loaded in secs. I can only imagine what this will be like when Apple pushes to 4G!!!

Dunno if the OP was solved but u could always do 228 & update your roaming capabilities!

Wrong. Most user such as myself barley get 2mb download on 3g

rodger-bb

Oct 4, 2009
Visit site
Here are my speeds in little rock AR
48a18081-d254-193f.jpg

owlyn

Dec 17, 2011
Visit site
Don't know how you are getting the screen grabs, but in the Newtown, PA (Bucks County) area, I just tested and got 4.44 Mbps down, and 1.98 up. Very happy with those speeds.

oklanole

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site
Don't know how you are getting the screen grabs, but in the Newtown, PA (Bucks County) area, I just tested and got 4.44 Mbps down, and 1.98 up. Very happy with those speeds.

Take a snap shot (Press home and the power button at the same time) then upload to a pic server. Tapatalk makes it easy when posting from the phone.

Sent from my iPhone 4S using Tapatalk

markline

Dec 28, 2011
Visit site
Know more China catering equipment very useful

I'd like to shoot you an email. I've got some recommendations for your blog you might be interested in hearing. Either way, great blog and I look forward to seeing it improve over time.
It's a shame you don't have a donate button! I'd most certainly donate to this fantastic blog!

cold war kid

Jul 23, 2009
Visit site
I have whopping fast EDGE speeds. It's AMAZING

Pics or it didn't happen, haha!! I believe it, though. I remember wayyy back in the day when I had my unlocked 1st gen iPhone on T-Mobile I would consistently see downloads of about 385kbps, which admittedly, is nothing to get excited about, but pretty darn impressive for EDGE speeds.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waeriyadh