T-Mobile: The Wireless Provider That Can?t Be Bought

Algus

Apr 22, 2013
Visit site
Excellent, I've been waiting for news like this. I've wanted to get off Big Red's train for awhile. Now I just have to hold out for the iPhone 6

Flow39

Jun 26, 2014
Visit site
Unbelievably happy for this news, I didn't want that merger to go through. After all the disruption that T-Mobile has caused in the industry, it would be disappointing to see it get pulled into Sprint.

the_tech_eater

Jul 24, 2013
Visit site
Hopefully tmo can stick around, because if they end up faltering and being gone in a few years it would be a shame.

Totally agree! I don't see them going anywhere right now. I haven't seen their financial specs, I heard they are downdue to Uncarrier, but I'm not really worried. Tmo are the cool kids of the wireless industry.

Premium1

Trusted Member
Aug 17, 2011
Visit site
Totally agree! I don't see them going anywhere right now. I haven't seen their financial specs, I heard they are downdue to Uncarrier, but I'm not really worried. Tmo are the cool kids of the wireless industry.

I feel the same, but looking at them a few years ago, things can change quick so even though they are doing great now, that all could change (let's hope not)

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vincie855