T Mobile Store "Very Busy" with Pre Orders

bakron1

Ambassador
Mar 27, 2015
Visit site
I was at two local T Mobiles stores today of which both where packed with folks pre ordering the new iPhone 7. The new mat black model seemed to be the popular one.

I know folks will tell me this is typical for new models, but with all the reviews says it a minor upgrade from a 6s, both stores said they where surprised and very happy the pre orders for the new phone where in such demand.

I waited over 45 minutes before I was waited on, but in the end I will have my shiny new gold 128 model in two weeks.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
I'm not surprised and I'm sure the other wireless carrier stores were just as busy.

Nick Garza1

Jul 29, 2014
Visit site
Makes sense. They seem to have a pretty good deal going on. I'm not entirely sure of all the details so I'm probably calling them today.

tech_fan

Jan 7, 2013
Visit site
I told myself I wouldn't upgrade. Then I saw the keynote with my class for 5 periods and went home and ordered one. The power of marketing and persuasion. Steve jobs always compelled me to upgrade with his keynote.

pkcable

Q&A Team Leader, VR Expert
Jun 16, 2009
Visit site
They have a novel new way to lock you in. You trade in your old iPhone, you get the new iPhone 7 for "free" BUT you must agree to make 24 payments for it, that they agree to credit you back for each month. So it all works out IF you keep the phone for the 2 years. Only the base model is totally free other models there are up-charges you pay up front.

PS They are ALL doing it, Verizon, ATT and possibly Sprint too. (I know for sure Verizon and AT&T have VERY similar deals)

Craig

Jan 17, 2011
Visit site
Can you still do that promo when you walk in on the 16th?

Yes, if they have a phone on the 16th, or you can order one.. and swap out when phone is available for pickup. Remember it's a carrier deal, so depending on carrier and store (company owned or authorized) your mileage may vary (slightly)

kikazz69

Sep 8, 2014
Visit site
Yes, if they have a phone on the 16th, or you can order one.. and swap out when phone is available for pickup. Remember it's a carrier deal, so depending on carrier and store (company owned or authorized) your mileage may vary (slightly)

You're right lol thanks I'm really hoping for the iPhone 7+ in matte black but my chances seem slim :/ lol

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gokox