T-mobile or Sprint you get to choose.

etad putta

Dec 19, 2013
Visit site
Settings,Cellular,Network Selection,turn off automatic. Pick one of the Sprint choices instead of T-mobile. You may find better speed/connectivity. Doubled my speeds. Others on Reddit have similar results. YMMV :smile:

etad putta

Dec 19, 2013
Visit site
That would be correct, at least at this time. My T-mobile purchased iPhone SE that is normally on T-Mobile network can be switched to Sprint towers in the settings on my iPhone. My iPhone now displays Sprint LTE as its network because I picked Sprint network. Choose whatever is better or faster depending upon where you are. Pretty cool!

kataran

Ambassador
Mar 11, 2013
Visit site
That would be correct, at least at this time. My T-mobile purchased iPhone SE that is normally on T-Mobile network can be switched to Sprint towers in the settings on my iPhone. My iPhone now displays Sprint LTE as its network because I picked Sprint network. Choose whatever is better or faster depending upon where you are. Pretty cool!

Well I’m a Sprint customer and unfortunately we don’t have that choice

I was told that my device will bounce off T-mobile towers when the signal is the strongest

metllicamilitia

Ambassador
Dec 25, 2011
Visit site
Sprint and T-Mobile merged. Sprint no longer exists. It's all T-Mobile. The Sprint name will fade in the next couple years. So it's not really choosing a carrier, it's choosing a tower in the case of Sprint/T-Mobile.

NewYorkChic

Jan 15, 2017
Visit site
I was offered a T-Mobile SIM card when the 12 pro max was purchased was told u can use their SIM card to get the t mobile experience and better service combine

Last edited:

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2