T-MO Shipping on iPhone 6's

Julieanne Alaimo

Sep 12, 2014
Visit site
Does anyone know for sure if T-MO will be shipping the phones out on the 19th or before the 19th? And did anyone have any issues today when pre-ordering online with selecting overnight and when u click submit, it says ground?

Last edited:

Aaron Starr

Sep 12, 2014
Visit site
If you ordered the contract free one from Apple.com it suppose to ship before the 19th and be at your door steps on launch day.

EmceeGeek

Dec 1, 2010
Visit site
Does anyone know for sure if T-MO will be shipping the phones out on the 19th or before the 19th? And did anyone have any issues today when pre-ordering online with selecting overnight and when u click submit, it says ground?

Your overnight shipping should say it, not UPS Ground. They'll have them in stock on the 18th but they go based off of who ordered first. So even if you did overnight, doesn't mean you'll have it on the 19th like you would with other carriers or from Apple.com.

cashmereesquire

May 25, 2013
Visit site
Still feel sick I cancled my Apple order to go into the store to preorder, my Apple order for the 6+ would have been between Oct 1-Oct 6, with Tmo who knows. :(

EmceeGeek

Dec 1, 2010
Visit site
I placed my order at 6am on the 12th. I think I will be getting them close to the 19th

So did I! I was checking my bank activity today and I saw that my payment is pending as of today! Usually they charge you the day the phone is shipping but I've checked my order status and it's the same. I should know more tomorrow. I asked T-Mobile about it on Twitter and they said I will receive an email when the order is fulfilled.

Have they charged you yet?

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods