Syncing iPhone With My Acura

JON GOLD

Feb 5, 2009
Visit site
I need to know if I can sync the iphone 3g to my acura TSX I was at the att store to buy the phone and someone came in and return his iphone foe a blackberry. I have a blackberry that works in my acura , but want the iphone.

blakejackson

Feb 5, 2009
Visit site
The voice function should work fine. You should be able to make and receive calls just fine, but that's it unless you have a wired 30 pin connection to your vehicle's stereo. Wireless music, voice activation, etc is not supported on iphone. Now if you are using a Ford vehicle with Microsoft's Active Sync system, that's a different story. Voice activation is supported on that system, it is done on the vehicle end.

JON GOLD

Feb 5, 2009
Visit site
I called Acura and then went to there website. It says it's compatible. My blackberry works great. I just trying to decided if I want the new BB or iphone. As long as my emails gets push through. I'm using godaddy as my email. After talking to them they said it's fine.

blakejackson

Feb 5, 2009
Visit site
As long as godaddy offers push email, either the iphone or blackberry will do it. There are thousands of BB Bold/Storm vs. iphone threads on the internet, including many good ones on this forum. Dig away!

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro