Sync playlists

Chris Cook5

Sep 2, 2013
Visit site
in the new music app on your mac how do you sync playlists to another persons phone, When I seem to plug-in the other person iPhone it doesn’t seem to do anything

Lee_Bo

Apr 6, 2016
Visit site
Having never done this, I believe you have to share that particular playlist with the other person.

Chris Cook5

Sep 2, 2013
Visit site
Just figured out how to sync playlist through ‘finder”.

My question now is, if the other person wants One of my songs is there a way to share my song without having to add it to the playlist and syncing it on my Mac

Chris Cook5

Sep 2, 2013
Visit site
I didn’t want to make another thread for this. I live in Oklahoma and I’m currently without Wi-Fi because of an ice storm (have electricity though). Unfortunately, I Haven’t downloaded half of my songs for off-line use. My question is, are you able to download songs for off-line use without Internet?

Tartarus

Ambassador
Feb 20, 2014
Visit site
I didn’t want to make another thread for this. I live in Oklahoma and I’m currently without Wi-Fi because of an ice storm (have electricity though). Unfortunately, I Haven’t downloaded half of my songs for off-line use. My question is, are you able to download songs for off-line use without Internet?

Internet is there in many forms.
I have unlimited cellular data and WiFi.
So yes, I’m able to download songs without WiFi.

Chris Cook5

Sep 2, 2013
Visit site
Internet is there in many forms.
I have unlimited cellular data and WiFi.
So yes, I’m able to download songs without WiFi.

What Do you mean. I tried to go to iCloud.com on my phone last night but it didn’t have my music. How do I do that from my desktop without Wi-Fi

Tartarus

Ambassador
Feb 20, 2014
Visit site
What Do you mean. I tried to go to iCloud.com on my phone last night but it didn’t have my music. How do I do that from my desktop without Wi-Fi

Can’t you make a hotspot between your computer and your iPhone? This will essentially use your cellular data.

EdwinG

Ambassador
Mar 10, 2012
Visit site
You could connect your iPhone to your desktop and enable Tethering.

Then, use the Music/iTunes app and download the music you want to listen.
Alternatively, you could just download the music to your phone and listen to it there ;)

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73