Sync iPhone with iPad

roystreet

Oct 6, 2015
Visit site
Hello, I'm looking for a way to do some general work without a PC. What I mean is my regular work maybe to have photos on my iPhone be transferred to my iPad without a PC...and without the internet. I know there are ways to connect a type of thumbdrive via the lightening port, but is there another way as simple (orclose to it) like how you can easily transfer from iPhone to the PC (or Mac)

robertk328

Jun 7, 2010
Visit site
iCloud is your friend :)

With iCloud Photo Library, photos on your iPhone will show up on your iPad. Unfortunately you do need internet to do it. Not sure of any other way to do it without a PC/Mac or internet.

roystreet

Oct 6, 2015
Visit site
Hi robertk328,
Unfortunately, that is what I thought the answer basically is. It's unfortunate how the try to say the iPad Pro is a laptop replacement yet it can't even sync with their own iPhone. I understand that the iPad was not originally designed to replace the PC, but now it is moving in that direction. Oh well, there goes the ability to replace the PC.

SwitchBeach

Sep 2, 2013
Visit site
Get a WiFi Flash Drive. You can then transfer files to and from the device and the drive. No "internet" required. No external WiFi network required.

robertk328

Jun 7, 2010
Visit site
Hi robertk328,
Unfortunately, that is what I thought the answer basically is. It's unfortunate how the try to say the iPad Pro is a laptop replacement yet it can't even sync with their own iPhone. I understand that the iPad was not originally designed to replace the PC, but now it is moving in that direction. Oh well, there goes the ability to replace the PC.

It can sync out of the box but with internet. Do take a look at @SwitchBeach idea -- looks like it could work for you!

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro