Switching from Verizon

AZMerf

Jul 4, 2008
Visit site
Verizon finally works at my home and a place I go in the mountains of Arizona. I've been waiting 4 years for this and now I want to switch carriers because I want the iPhone. How can I do this without jepordizing my existing phone number. For example, if I switch to AT&T and don't like the service, I can return the iPhone within 14 days. However, what happens to my number? Will they switch it back?

Jeremy

Retired Moderator
Mar 27, 2005
www.iMore.com
You can always get a new line with At&t with the iPhone, if it does work well for you after a week or so, just transfer your line over then. No need to do it right away.

AZMerf

Jul 4, 2008
Visit site
OK, so just sign up, get a new line and if it works I can port my number over from Verizon. Cool. Second question:

I have a family plan where I am the primary. If I switch over and my second line owner does not want to, what happens to the plan at Verzion for my second line. I guess since our plan will have expired by then, he can just take over with a new plan?

Jeremy

Retired Moderator
Mar 27, 2005
www.iMore.com
OK, so just sign up, get a new line and if it works I can port my number over from Verizon. Cool. Second question:

I have a family plan where I am the primary. If I switch over and my second line owner does not want to, what happens to the plan at Verzion for my second line. I guess since our plan will have expired by then, he can just take over with a new plan?

Correct, that person should be able to put that one line in his or her name.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
temp.wazeer