Switching between 2 iPhones

rsgoldens

Sep 12, 2015
Visit site
I have had a 6+ since January and upgraded to the 6s+ on launch day. Through luck I was also able to score a 6s. I love my 6s+ during the week when I can carry it and my work phone in my purse, but on the weekend I find I would rather have a smaller phone I can just throw in my pocked and go. I'm sure there are others that switch back and forth, so my question is do you backup to iTunes and Restore each time so that your photos and messages come through and is it an easy/smooth transition? Thanks in advance for any advice you may have :)

fightcrazy

Jun 17, 2012
Visit site
I had bought the 6S+, I have very big hands so I had no issues handling the phone. The damn thing wouldn't fit in my pockets. I ended up sending it back for the 6S with 128gb of int-storage. Love it. Smartest move I made.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

eyecrispy

iPhone 7, iPad Pro & Apple Watch Champion
Sep 26, 2012
Visit site
I had both the 6 and 6 plus last year. Switched between the two every week or two. I had very similar setups on the two devices but they were backed up separately. My pics were all backed up to Amazon so I could access from either device as needed.

knotsure

Dec 13, 2014
Visit site
If you have enough iCloud space you can enable iCloud library and your photos will sync across all your idevices. So you would have your photos and videos on both. What else do you need, your messages?

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Airwaysoffices