Switching 2 phones from AT&T to Verizon

robertk328

Jun 7, 2010
Visit site
Buying 2 iPhone 5 and moving from AT&T to Verizon. Since I'm buying two and moving to one plan am I better off going through Verizon or can I go through Apple?

I have read that Apple allows one phone at a time though maybe since I'm essentially doing 2 new phones vs upgrade it won't matter?

Thank you :)

kch50428

Oct 22, 2010
Visit site
One can NOT take a phone that has been active on an AT&T account and use it on Verizon. Or Sprint. You can go to either an Apple store or Verizon store, and they'll take care of you.

dcgore

Jul 22, 2011
Visit site
Since you'll probably be porting your numbers over to Verizon, i would go with them vs apple. The carrier's infrastructure when adding new clients is much more robust. Besides, i think everyone will be going to apple, you'll have an easer time going to VZ directly.

Reactions: robertk328

robertk328

Jun 7, 2010
Visit site
Since you'll probably be porting your numbers over to Verizon, i would go with them vs apple. The carrier's infrastructure when adding new clients is much more robust. Besides, i think everyone will be going to apple, you'll have an easer time going to VZ directly.

That's what I figured. Thanks!!!

trevorjd14

Oct 5, 2011
Visit site
Will I have a problem getting a 4S on my pre-order in addition to my 5? I am porting a number to the 5, and getting a new # for the 4S...switching from ATT. Was planning on using Verizon's site.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro