SwitchEasy Capsule Rebel for iPhone 4 released

vietalogy

Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
Got mine today also. Only thing bothering me is the screen protector has a little lift on the bottom cause by the case. Other then that I like the case a lot.

xxjokerxx

Apr 7, 2010
Visit site
I got mine the other day and am loving it. It looks like the case batman would have if he had an iPhone. It's good quality and I love that it comes with 2 dock adapters.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

farbod21

TiPb Jailbreak Genius
Jun 21, 2010
twitter.com
For what you get, the quality of the craftmanship, and the ridiculous low price compared to other cases, switcheasy is a must buy...

wkr08

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site
I really like this case, but not having a flat back kills the deal for me. I use my phone a lot with it on a table top or desk, so this one would wobble around on me. Will be waiting to see if they end up with something similar, but with the flat back.

farbod21

TiPb Jailbreak Genius
Jun 21, 2010
twitter.com
I really like this case, but not having a flat back kills the deal for me. I use my phone a lot with it on a table top or desk, so this one would wobble around on me. Will be waiting to see if they end up with something similar, but with the flat back.

Just put your phone face down. The raised edges will protect the fact of the phone and the phone wont wobble.

wkr08

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site
Just put your phone face down. The raised edges will protect the fact of the phone and the phone wont wobble.

Yep, this is fine when I'm not using it, but I was talking about "using" the phone/apps while it's sitting on a flat surface of some kind. In this scenario it would wobble on me. Thanks for the input though.

farbod21

TiPb Jailbreak Genius
Jun 21, 2010
twitter.com
Yep, this is fine when I'm not using it, but I was talking about "using" the phone/apps while it's sitting on a flat surface of some kind. In this scenario it would wobble on me. Thanks for the input though.

I see... I usually hold my phone when using it. I guess if you use it that way then it would be annoying. It comes with a small but useful stand if that helps any... Its truly a beautifully crafted case though. For less than the cost of a bumper you get a pretty complete kit...

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods