Strange issue with answering calls

BBGary

Jun 10, 2013
Visit site
Hello iMore Nation,
I am using iPhone 5S with iOS 7.1.3 (legally) and have an issue with answering phone call with Bluetooth headset Motorola H720. When the BT headset is connected starting a call is not a problem, but when answering a call, the audio goes to the phone and not to the BT.
Is it normal behavior or it is a dev OS bug. Is there a setting to tell to the phone always to answer phone calls with BT when connected?
Could it be that it is hardware problem. To eliminate the possibility of BT headset hardware problem i tested it with another phone(Z10) and it worked just fine.
Another piece of information, when i use the same BT with Google Maps it works just fine.

Thanks for any help and advise:biggrin:

zerog46

Oct 3, 2010
Visit site
Same here. Not sure if is just the way it is or a setting. I sure as heck can't find a setting for it. Would be stupid if this is the way it works.

iEd

Banned
Jun 13, 2012
Visit site
Settings>General>Accessibility scroll down to incoming calls set default to headset May be a work around for this.

acerace113

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
There is a known issue with Bluetooth on A7 devices with the iOS 7.1 beta installed where Bluetooth has a problem staying connected.

Sent from my iPhone 5S or 5th gen iPod Touch using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner