Stores getting stock of 7 plus

IEMT

Sep 16, 2016
Visit site
Shoot. I can either hold out to the end of October for jet black, or pick up a matte black in store today. Toughest decision today

csierra72

Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
I'm glad I decided to check. I ordered my phone through Sprint and it would take another month to get it. Just found one at my local Apple store. Picking it up after work. :cool:

koko359

Sep 19, 2016
Visit site
Every time one shows available I get this message. "We’re sorry, but this service is currently unavailable." Is there a reason for this that anyone knows of?

applefan4515

Sep 18, 2016
Visit site
You are absolutely right about that. Looks amazing. Plus with my job I always have a case on. So jet black would t of been a smart choice after a little thought

I have to use a case for my job too. Well. I don't have to. But if I didn't I will end up with a ton of scratches and stuff. Waiting for my case to be delivered tomorrow so I have been completely careless for the week. I don't mind except when I'm at work. I fully plan on removing the phone from the case when I'm not at work though.

jayk82

Trusted Member
Aug 25, 2013
Visit site
Still trying to find a Plus in the Houston area, seems they still only have just the 7 in stock unless I just keep missing it throughout the day!

Yessssss! Just reserved a Black 256gb here in Houston to pick up this morning! Thanks for the link OP!!

koko359

Sep 19, 2016
Visit site
I finally got a verizon 128gb iPhone 7 plus black one reserved for tomorrow. I have been checking every night at 12:02 and it finally showed up. That was probably the fastest I have ever ordered anything. I thought for sure I would get to the confirmation page and it would say it's already gone.

koko359

Sep 19, 2016
Visit site
For those that have done reservations, has anyone been questioned when using, in my case, Verizon payment plan Instead of apples?

Rocket_Girl

Feb 6, 2012
Visit site
Awesome congrats! Enjoy! For future reference, like next year if you miss your reservation time there is a certain amount of time (days) they hold the device. But when you get there you may have to wait for a rep to help you. They won't release your device for a standard period of time. They understand accidents happen, etc.

Store here told me they have to hold them until close that day.

Different stores also manage appts differently. Reserved for pickup 2x, 2 different stores. Both in same big city, to both had lines for pickup.

One store sorted the line by reservation time, closely managed line, so if person with earlier res arrived after you did, they were put ahead in the line. All told, took about an hour.

Other store had one line for "anything related to iPhone 7.. several people did not have reservation- techs booked for them as they stood in line. If the phone they wanted was in the house, they were golden. This worked out well for kid in front of me. From arrival to exit. again about an hour.

Picked up first phone after online order went mia in shipping problems they're having.

Picked up second today as exchange for first one (color swap). Order arrived in between, so returned that, still in shipping box, at second appointment.

Happy now with 257GB matte black plus!

Rocket_Girl

Feb 6, 2012
Visit site
Apple. I'm also curious how accurate the availability checker that Apple provides on their website is.

Availability is by state/store/ carrier/ size/ GB/ color. seems very accurate. Used for reserved pickup in two different stores. Both changed from day to day and throughout each day. If they say there's a phone if your desired configuration to reserve, there is.

cwilliams706

Jan 12, 2011
Visit site
For those that have done reservations, has anyone been questioned when using, in my case, Verizon payment plan Instead of apples?

I decided to cancel my preorder for the Jet Black 128GB, and will be picking up a Black 128GB later this morning. I'm curious to hear an answer to you question, since I want to use AT&T next to pay for my device.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR