Stop reading on your iPad and soothe your eyes with 34% off a Kindle bundle

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
It’s been a while since I’ve taken the time read a book like I used to. With that being said, I didn’t like reading books on my iPhone or iPad because it makes my eyes tired. I prefer reading on my Kindle, but everyone is different and have different preferences. Read on the platform that best suits you.

ThePinkChameleon

Trusted Member
Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
I’m all about using my Kindle PaperWhite digital reader far more than I ever was with my iPad mini. The Kindle has a great glare free screen at any angle, in or out of the sun!

Up_And_Away

Aug 27, 2021
Visit site
If you want a tablet for e reading then the kindle is a real good option. For that single purpose it does the job very well. But if you see yourself using a tablet beyond just an e reader, imho get the iPad.

The kindle type display is very good for reading. Out in the sun too, kindle ‘shines’. But I use my IPad mini for all my reading. I read nearly (not in the sun :) ) every day and only use my ipad Mini. Use the Aa button at the top of Kindle app or Apple Books. There is no reason to be blind by iPad as an e reader. The plus of the iPad is it does almost everything your iPhone will do on a bigger screen.

Wotchered

Oct 29, 2013
Visit site
It’s been a while since I’ve taken the time read a book like I used to. With that being said, I didn’t like reading books on my iPhone or iPad because it makes my eyes tired. I prefer reading on my Kindle, but everyone is different and have different preferences. Read on the platform that best suits you.

I find the pale green background easiest on the eyes, if that helps.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods