Stop buying Bluetooth headphones on Prime Day — Buy these instead

iMore.com

Administrator
Nov 15, 2013
Visit site
Bluetooth, Bluetooth, Bluetooth. For all the added convenience it can really be a pain sometimes — not least in the sound quality department. These wired headphones are almost certainly better buys, with enhanced sound quality that only a wire can bring.

Full story from the iMore Blog...

Up_And_Away

Aug 27, 2021
Visit site
I understand the sentiment but TWEB is a substantially better overall user experience excepting the sound quality benefit of wired. While I would buy this set of wired for a specific use case, wireless’ freedom to move about to do a number of things is by itself a far far better user experience imho. But again I’d buy these for a specific use case.

Like many I’m hoping Apple has in fact found a way to overcome some of BT’s limitations with their product intro of AirPods Pro 2 in September/October. If they have and, as I expect, the drivers are top of the line for 2022 TWEB, imho iPhone users who can afford the AirPods Pro 2 price tag should buy these, period. I’ll be day one buyer provided they hit these selling points and the earlier rumors of stemless end up untrue (major thumbs down for stemless).

Wotchered

Oct 29, 2013
Visit site
I use my earphones for sound, I have no problems moving around without earplugs. I find it is better all round if I can hear the cars coming.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2