Still eligible for $199 price?

iLoveiPhones

Jun 23, 2008
Visit site
I wonder. If someone bought and iPhone 3G at the $199 price would they be able to buy another one for the same price?

I wanted to get a 3G for my mom but she already has an AT&T account.

If anyone knows please let me know :) thanks!

sheik

Aug 6, 2008
www.greynode.org
Not Sure

I'm not sure, but I remember hearing a story about how AT&T customers could reset their contract and get the $199 price. Look around and see what you can find.

Jeremy

Retired Moderator
Mar 27, 2005
www.iMore.com
I'm not sure, but I remember hearing a story about how AT&T customers could reset their contract and get the $199 price. Look around and see what you can find.

Doubtful, and to respond to the Shiek, what you are referring to is the trickery that involved getting a first gen iPhone from a friend, hooking that up to your account and activating it. That was a way to get your account set for the upgrade. That was the only way to do it then. I'm not so sure it would work this late in the game.

iphonemilk

Jul 17, 2008
Visit site
I wonder. If someone bought and iPhone 3G at the $199 price would they be able to buy another one for the same price?

I wanted to get a 3G for my mom but she already has an AT&T account.

If anyone knows please let me know :) thanks!

If the account (your moms) is eligible for an upgrade you can get it for that price.

I don't think it will work off your account it would be working off her account.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods