Status Notifier

Louuu Diamondz

Mar 2, 2009
Visit site
Has anybody been having trouble updating this ? It says update, but when I click update it just fails. Been like this for a few days now. Sorta like how the 5column springboard update was last week. Can't get rid of that annoying 1 above the Rock icon. Any thoughts?

sargd66

Apr 4, 2009
Visit site
I didn't have it installed in the first place. I figured I would try this app out but it won't install correctly. Every time I try to open it, it would just crash. Tried installing it twice same outcome. I won't try it again it has issues.

jglowe74

Jun 9, 2009
joshlowe.posterous.com
It seems to display notifications on my 'top' bar. For the life of me I can't remember it's real name...anyway, that Part works fine. If I remember right, it also used to display notification icons on lock screen in the middle of the screen. This part is NOT working now.

I haven't seen any update prompt. But I did just re-JB a couple days ago. Perhaps Cydia updated this app as well. Cydia works fine for me now also. It wasn't loading correctly which was the main reason for my re-JB.

sargd66

Apr 4, 2009
Visit site
I don't think some people want all that in the status bar but on the lick screen instead. Thanks for the heads up though!

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dromen