anon(3733516)

Nov 4, 2011
Visit site
I recall seeing a post earlier on in the month quoting Starbucks saying that they'd have their iOS app updated to work with passbook by the end of the month.

I guess they have 5.5 hours left if they're going by pacific time.

Was anyone else looking forward to using passbook?

v1nn1e

Oct 14, 2010
Visit site
Me!.. sorta. I mean.. all of their marketing had Starbucks in it. Sorta dumb how it wasn't available at launch.

dmt316

Apr 26, 2011
Visit site
i am, not that opening the app is a big deal but just walking into the store with the card already open would be nice

anon(3733516)

Nov 4, 2011
Visit site
i am, not that opening the app is a big deal but just walking into the store with the card already open would be nice

that's what i'm most looking forward to as well.

---------- Post Merged at 01:34 AM ---------- Previous Post was at 01:34 AM ----------

Me!.. sorta. I mean.. all of their marketing had Starbucks in it. Sorta dumb how it wasn't available at launch.

Agreed. I expected all the services that they were demoing to be available at launch

Daniel Gaming freak

Sep 25, 2012
Visit site
Thank you for the share. Starbucks support has been shown by Apple in demonstrations of Passbook and iOS 6. In fact, the initial list of passbook ios 6 supported apps in the iOS 6 App Store is missing a number of companies that had been advertised, including Apple's own retail store application. Hope Apple will look into this and release an updated version.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods