Square Trade Coupon Code FF30

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
i'm starting to believe that squaretrade makes alot more sense than vzw insurance. can anyone tell me how their customer service is? say i drop my phone and the screen shatters, tell me about time frames, cost, etc...

Read my answer to this that I just found out and questions I asked others in this thread:

http://forum.tipb.com/verizon-iphone-forum/206693-insurance-no-insurance-2.html

I think this will answer your concerns and I am waiting to hear what others respond to my question with.

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
He was saying it was cheap compared to what their usual prices are.

OK I got ya,I misread what he was saying.

You still have to ask alot of questions like I did with SquareTrade to make sure exactly how their replacement works before you just jump in and purchase their policy.

Alli

Apr 28, 2009
Visit site
I cannot say enough good things about SquareTrade. I think I've mentioned before - I warranty everything with them. In the last 2 months, I've had them fix an HP notebook, and a Canon camera.

They send you a return shipping box (seems to take forever to get these from UPS, but it only a few days). You send the item to them, and if it's repairable, they send it back inside of 4 days.

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
I cannot say enough good things about SquareTrade. I think I've mentioned before - I warranty everything with them. In the last 2 months, I've had them fix an HP notebook, and a Canon camera.

They send you a return shipping box (seems to take forever to get these from UPS, but it only a few days). You send the item to them, and if it's repairable, they send it back inside of 4 days.

The problem lies in if they can't fix it in 5 days you don't pay and they send it back and at that point you shell out your own money to buy another(iPhone 4) at full retail and then they send you a reimbursement.

I am not saying they are not a good company but i would not want to put out full retail for an iPhone until they repay me for it expecially if I did not have it.

cariduros

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
SquareTrade's insurance is already marked down from $123.75 to $99.00

Use coupon code FF30 and save $30 instead of $24.75 and buy yourself a beer!!!

My final price was $93.75

If you buy a referal would be nice. :D

k i l o f o x (at) g m a i l (dot) c o m

Thanks for the info. I used you as a referral.:)

Jf15

Feb 17, 2011
Visit site
I got the asurion for 9.18 a month because I'm worried about losing it and theft before damaging it. Squaretrade doesn't cover that. Even though asurion is more expensive it is needed. If you can't afford it you probably shouldnt have this phone Anyways.