Sprint or Best Buy

bchain996

Mar 23, 2016
Visit site
I tried searching but couldn't find anything. For those who are pre ordering where are you getting from Sprint or Best Buy and why? I am wanting to get two iPhone 7's 128gb one gold and one silver. Both websites show that the device would be available on 9/16 but I'm not sure which one to trust more

Craig

Jan 17, 2011
Visit site
I tried searching but couldn't find anything. For those who are pre ordering where are you getting from Sprint or Best Buy and why? I am wanting to get two iPhone 7's 128gb one gold and one silver. Both websites show that the device would be available on 9/16 but I'm not sure which one to trust more

I may be 100% wrong but I think pre-order is done, unless you want a long delay.. like Thanksgiving. You can go in store on Friday and see what happens. My 2-cents would be to try the odd-ball locations first. Target, Walmart (are they still selling iPhones?), the other Authorized Resellers.. before hitting Best Buy or Apple.

bchain996

Mar 23, 2016
Visit site
I may be 100% wrong but I think pre-order is done, unless you want a long delay.. like Thanksgiving. You can go in store on Friday and see what happens. My 2-cents would be to try the odd-ball locations first. Target, Walmart (are they still selling iPhones?), the other Authorized Resellers.. before hitting Best Buy or Apple.

Well I know pre order isn't done yet.. it's plastered all over their websites

Craig

Jan 17, 2011
Visit site
Well I know pre order isn't done yet.. it's plastered all over their websites

It is.. if you want to get one (most likely) this month, or maybe even next month based on delivery dates. You cannot pre-order today to get it on Friday, the release day.

bchain996

Mar 23, 2016
Visit site
It is.. if you want to get one (most likely) this month, or maybe even next month based on delivery dates. You cannot pre-order today to get it on Friday, the release day.

7afaac39619a4e14c73d5f5b117921a9.jpg
f78095135cf4819ca630f419064acbf7.jpg

So this stuff is wrong?

Craig

Jan 17, 2011
Visit site

I would say "good luck" -- maybe it will be accurate. Maybe Sprint is the one company that can pull this off. I have seen (in these forums) many from AT&T to Verizon promised ship dates like this, and after the order.. the shipping is pushed back to October / November. A 32GB by 9/16.. Cool, let me know how it works for you.

bchain996

Mar 23, 2016
Visit site
I would say "good luck" -- maybe it will be accurate. Maybe Sprint is the one company that can pull this off. I have seen (in these forums) many from AT&T to Verizon promised ship dates like this, and after the order.. the shipping is pushed back to October / November. A 32GB by 9/16.. Cool, let me know how it works for you.

I'm thinking I may just spend the night outside Sprint and if that doesn't work go to Best Buy before they open. Unless Best Buy opens to early..

NSpooner

Dec 3, 2011
Visit site
I think there is a very good chance you will still get it by this friday. I ordered a 7 128gb and 7 plus 32 through sprint. The plus's are pretty much all going to be late but it seems like they will have plenty of 7's in most colors. I'd just order sooner than later to make sure they don't sell out.

SnapThrow

Jul 1, 2009
Visit site
For those who are pre ordering where are you getting from Sprint or Best Buy and why? (snip) Both websites show that the device would be available on 9/16 but I'm not sure which one to trust more

Generally I would order through Apple or your carrier over a big-box store... especially at launch time

bchain996

Mar 23, 2016
Visit site
I heard from someone at the Sprint store by my house that they have gotten a nice handful of 7's so I'll camping out at 12am! My store opens at 8 so I'm hoping that's early enough. There wasn't anyone there yet just a couple minutes ago

NSpooner

Dec 3, 2011
Visit site
I should mention both the 7 and 7+ I ordered through Sprint are on time to arrive tomorrow. The 7+ they originally said the 30th so it actually got bumped up early.

bchain996

Mar 23, 2016
Visit site
I should mention both the 7 and 7+ I ordered through Sprint are on time to arrive tomorrow. The 7+ they originally said the 30th so it actually got bumped up early.

I regret not preordering now! This is gonna be a long night but if I end up with a jet black anything it'll be more then worth it!

bchain996

Mar 23, 2016
Visit site
Went to Sprint at 12 they opened at 8 I was first in line and in and out within 30 minutes! That 30 included porting from att

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gokox