• iPhone 15 : The iPhone 15 makes up for a disappointing iPhone 14. Here's all the details.
    • iPhone 15 Pro: Going beyond the Dynamic Island, Apple's pro smartphone goes big on gaming.
    • iPhone 15 Pro Max: That periscope camera makes its debut on Apple's most-premium handset.
    • Apple Watch Series 9: With a new chip teased, it proves just an iterative year for Apple's long-standing wearable.
    • Apple Watch Ultra 2: Another modest update for Apple's top-tier rugged wearable sequel.
    • iOS 17: Our favorite new iPhone software improvements, all in one place.
    • watchOS 10: A significant upgrade for Apple's Watch software makes even older Apple Watches feel new again.

Sprint iPhone 6 on another network

Rishi Desai

Nov 22, 2014
Visit site
Can Sprints iPhone 6 run on another US network after being unlocked?

I used to have an iPhone 5 on sprint. To save money I wanted to try to use the existing phone (unlocked) onto AT&T, went into the store and the rep told me it wouldn't work on their network. T-mobile, as well said the phone wouldn't work on their network. Ultimately, ended up buying new phones from T-Mobile and trading in my old devices

I guess sprint is the only phone company who uses a completely different network or whatever that doesn't allow to use their unlocked phones on different carriers... Just my experience I've had with them in the past.

kazp3r17

Jan 12, 2014
Visit site
Can Sprints iPhone 6 run on another US network after being unlocked?

Won't be able to use it on another carrier intangible into this problem with my 5s when I switched to Verizon. But my i6 from Verizon I was able to use on us cellular (another CDMA network)

Sent from my Gold iPhone using Tapatalk

Bl00dRunzC0ld

Dec 10, 2011
Visit site
No. Sprint iPhones can't be unlocked for other US carriers. You can look at sprints website and it will tell you that in the FAQ about phone unlocking.

Flow39

Jun 26, 2014
Visit site
Can I unlock it with turbo sim

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You can try, but with new legislation passed last year, carriers are supposed to unlock it for you. Also, like karenkcoulter said above, the Sprint model is missing LTE bands so you may only get 3G if you switch to another GSM carrier.

Budde2

Apr 17, 2012
Visit site
Sprint and Verizon use CDMA and everyone else uses GSM but the sprint IPhone 5s and 6 can be used on other networks you just have to be out of contract or by your phone from Apple at retail price

Budde2

Apr 17, 2012
Visit site
The sprint iPhone 6 is th exactly the same as the international one so it will work on LTE and HSPA + 41 on ATT and T-Mobile

TeeJay Thomas

Jul 6, 2014
Visit site
The Sprint iPhone 6 and 6 Plus is the same model as the unlocked one. The SAME EXACT model. It's not "missing" LTE bands. It has the most LTE bands of any OF THE iPhone 6 models. The A1586 is the TRUE "WORLD" Phone.

However Sprint will not unlock you for domestic use... That's the reason it can't be used on AT&T and Verizon not because of LTE bands.

Why would Apple use the Sprint version as the unlocked version of it was "missing" stuff?!?