Spring is right around the corner folks!

bakron1

Ambassador
Mar 27, 2015
Visit site
So far our state of Michigan has had a mild winter. My twin brother Don and myself spent the majority of it down at our sisters place in Florida.

We had a great time there and decided to come back a month early. Even though I am semi retired now, I still have a couple of long time clients who want me to do small projects now and then.

Being my brother and I are on a fixed income now, a few small jobs each year gets us the extra money to enjoy the things we like to do like hibernating in Florida, riding our motorcycles and playing lots of golf.

Now that March is here and April is just around the corner, we are already thinking of getting our motorcycles ready for the upcoming riding season and playing some spring golf with our friends.

Just wanted to share some spring fever thoughts with the folks out there on the forums. Hopefully other folks out there are getting some spring fever.

Evilguppy

Jul 1, 2014
Visit site
Happy “almost spring” day
We had an insane winter here, things snowballed and got really crazy, but we set out to do everything we needed.
So of course we had to get sick.
My man was down for 2 weeks and now it’s my turn.
I have no idea what I caught but it’s brutal so I’m in self quarantine.
At least I have full WiFi 🤷🏻*♀️

bakron1

Ambassador
Mar 27, 2015
Visit site
Happy “almost spring” day
We had an insane winter here, things snowballed and got really crazy, but we set out to do everything we needed.
So of course we had to get sick.
My man was down for 2 weeks and now it’s my turn.
I have no idea what I caught but it’s brutal so I’m in self quarantine.
At least I have full WiFi 🤷🏻*♀️

Get well soon

Evilguppy

Jul 1, 2014
Visit site
All trees around me now have buds and there’s a whole bunch of wildflowers sprouting everywhere. It really looks like this winter was a puny bully with zero endurance, I think it’s gone and not coming back.
At least on the west coast.

bakron1

Ambassador
Mar 27, 2015
Visit site
Fired up the motorcycles on Saturday and took our first ride of the season. I was 60F here and sunny skies. Going to cool off a bit, but I am hoping spring is just around the corner.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2