Sports Wallpapers.......Some Request when I have time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

BigShoosh

Jan 19, 2016
Visit site
Thank you so much! As expected, these look fantastic! I can't believe you are able to create he's so quickly and efficiently. You are amazing! Not to be greedy? But have you considered making any for the Auburn Tiger, or the Seattle sounders?

Dukins

Jul 15, 2011
Visit site
Thank you so much! As expected, these look fantastic! I can't believe you are able to create he's so quickly and efficiently. You are amazing! Not to be greedy… But have you considered making any for the Auburn Tiger, or the Seattle sounders?

auburn.jpgauburn2.jpgsounders.jpgsounders2.jpg

BigShoosh

Jan 19, 2016
Visit site
Yes! Go Carolina! Not because I am a fan? But because I am from Tacoma Washington and I am sick of hearing about the Seahawks from the bandwagon. It's been pretty quiet around here this week, which is a nice change of pace. Thanks for doing such awesome wallpapers!

iReP PHiLLY

Jan 28, 2016
Visit site
Dukins, great work! Any chance the Philadelphia Phillies, Flyers, Eagles and 76ers could get some love? Kinda like a collage of their logos, exactly like the one you have on the first page of this thread? Would really appreciate it brother!

Last edited:

Dukins

Jul 15, 2011
Visit site
Dukins, great work! Any chance the Philadelphia Phillies, Flyers, Eagles and 76ers could get some love? Kinda like a collage of their logos, exactly like the one you have on the first page of this thread? Would really appreciate it brother!

Hope you enjoy!
phillycollage.jpgphillycollage2.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR