Spigen Case

asarway

Nov 6, 2013
Visit site
Hi guys,
I am just wondering if other people are having the same problem as me...

I purchased a spigen case for my iPhone 5s plus a bundled screen protector directly from spigen on November 4 I have received an order # almost the next morning.

It has been almost two weeks already and I haven't received a tracking # or a confirmation that it has even shipped out...

They have the WORST customer service because they don't answer there email or have a phone #

Does anyone else have this problem?

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
This was found via their website:

https://spigen.desk.com/customer/portal/articles/1315308-customer-service-contacts
**NOTICE: Due to the unusually higher volume of emails, our normal response times have been delayed. We really want to make sure that you are well taken cared of so your patience and time is very much appreciated! Thank you so much or waiting!

For Order questions on our Official Ebay or Amazon, please contact:

Amazon: https://www.amazon.com/gp/help/cont...ag=hawk-future-20&ascsubtag=UUimUvbUpU2132506
Ebay: spigen_inc on eBay

SPIGEN INC.
9838 Research Dr
Irvine, CA 92618

Our normal business hours are Monday-Friday 9:00AM-6:00PM PST.
We are closed on weekends and Holidays as observed by the United States Postal Service.

Eileen89

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site
Hi guys,

I purchased a spigen case for my iPhone 5s plus a bundled screen protector directly from spigen on November 4 I have received an order # almost the next morning.

It has been almost two weeks already and I haven't received a tracking # or a confirmation that it has even shipped out...

Was this for the "Tough Armor" case by any chance? Because I ordered the Silver one from them last month and it did take almost 2 full weeks for me to get it. I was told this was because of the high demand for the case. I will say after using this case with my 5S for the last week and a half, it was well worth the wait. The case is awesome and looks great on the 5S.

P@t

Mar 6, 2011
Visit site
Spigen makes great products, but whoever is running their customer service in Irvine is seriously in trouble.
It is very common to order via eBay, receive a tracking number that doesn't show any activity (I.e. No pickup, nothing) and then wait a long time. 4 weeks plus with no update on the order or tracking. You send an email and they reply 1-2 weeks later with nonspecific information about your order, just a form email stating how backed up they are and they will send your order soon.
I used to purchase from them, but no more. They have some serious issues in fulfilling orders on time and basic communication.

Unorganized doesn't even begin to describe what they are.

Hi guys,

They have the WORST customer service because they don't answer there email or have a phone #

Does anyone else have this problem?

iEd

Banned
Jun 13, 2012
Visit site
I ordered a Spigen Neo Hybird 5s case a few weeks ago through Amazon got it in two days. I always check Amazon for a lower price.

#Naked Tuesday

RescueEMT911

Aug 6, 2012
Visit site
I purchased the Tough Armor from them for my iPhone 5 during the Tough Armor Challenge, I cannot say, I did receive it promptly, and thought the case was very nice, except for the fact that the back scratches easier than the phone! (And we all know we buy cases for protection but ALSO so it looks nice). Anyhow my problem is with a company who has NO customer service at all! I sent them emails with a question, tried to call, you can never reach them! Oh plus they carry literally NO warranty (read the warranty info on their page, JOKE!) So because of this I have since taken the case off maybe because of spite lol and started using my Otterbox Defender, funny part is I was not using the defender before, but now I want to stick with a company who's customer service is AMAZING! I also use the Incipio Frequency, another favorite, and their cs is great too! I would not put another Spigen product on my expensive phone even if they were free.. Their no customer support and crappy way of doing business is a dealbreaker no matter how good a product is!

phreddyl

Feb 12, 2011
Visit site
I ordered my tough armor thru amazon as well. Prime membership two day free shipping. FedEx delivered it yesterday. No issues.

iEd

Banned
Jun 13, 2012
Visit site
Just got my Tough Armor yesterday. Loving it.
utusu9ym.jpg

#Naked Tuesday

rlacrossjr

Jan 19, 2013
Visit site
I purchased the Tough Armor from them for my iPhone 5 during the Tough Armor Challenge, I cannot say, I did receive it promptly, and thought the case was very nice, except for the fact that the back scratches easier than the phone! (And we all know we buy cases for protection but ALSO so it looks nice). Anyhow my problem is with a company who has NO customer service at all! I sent them emails with a question, tried to call, you can never reach them! Oh plus they carry literally NO warranty (read the warranty info on their page, JOKE!) So because of this I have since taken the case off maybe because of spite lol and started using my Otterbox Defender, funny part is I was not using the defender before, but now I want to stick with a company who's customer service is AMAZING! I also use the Incipio Frequency, another favorite, and their cs is great too! I would not put another Spigen product on my expensive phone even if they were free.. Their no customer support and crappy way of doing business is a dealbreaker no matter how good a product is!

Agree with the NO SUPPORT BY SPIGEN. My TPU rip emailed them and nothing. So I recommend ordering with amazon or amazon fulfillment. I emailed amazon and they refunded and reordered same with one day ship for free. Must be a lot of this. They never give me free stuff.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

rlacrossjr

Jan 19, 2013
Visit site
For me here are the pics of the low quality cases.

2 weeks neo hybrid no drops
atederur.jpg

4 weeks tough armor no drops
ebu2esa8.jpg

No drops only on counters and pockets empty. Contacted spigen and they say normal after not replying for a week.

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
2upusege.jpg

anave2ev.jpg

7asybaja.jpg

sanebuna.jpg

I ordered my Spigen from Amazon. Received it in 3 days. Totally happy with my purchase. The entire Spigen Gold case line up looks great.

phreddyl

Feb 12, 2011
Visit site
For me here are the pics of the low quality cases.

2 weeks neo hybrid no drops
http://img.tapatalk.com/d/13/12/21/atederur.jpg

4 weeks tough armor no drops
http://img.tapatalk.com/d/13/12/21/ebu2esa8.jpg

No drops only on counters and pockets empty. Contacted spigen and they say normal after not replying for a week.

Phones and cases take a beating. Taking them in and out of your pockets could scratch them. Keys coins and or rivets on jeans and pants.

I have been using the gold tough armor for about a month and it looks great.

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
Phones and cases take a beating. Taking them in and out of your pockets could scratch them. Keys coins and or rivets on jeans and pants.

Mine looks GREAT as well. I make sure I have a dedicated pocket for my iphone ONLY

rlacrossjr

Jan 19, 2013
Visit site

Well it's my wife's and it's in this all the time. vera bradley wristlet or on the table/counter.
aja2umap.jpg

phreddyl

Feb 12, 2011
Visit site
The main function of a case is to protect the phone from scratches and drops etc. a case with scratches is normal and to be expected.

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
The main function of a case is to protect the phone from scratches and drops etc. a case with scratches is normal and to be expected.

Exactly. thats the main function of a case ......to protect the phone from scratches, drops ect. $749 vs $25 (approx)

iEd

Banned
Jun 13, 2012
Visit site
Here's my Neo Hybird after almost two months. Just took it off to take these pics.
I have had a few drops in the last week. Occasionally it may end up next to coins although try to avoid it. I wipe it down with damp cloth with water. My Tough Armor is still looking great after about a month.

yry2u2yp.jpg

5ygehaty.jpg