Speck Fitted

WcHorse

Nov 9, 2009
Visit site
I'm looking into getting this case speckproducts .com/products/fitted/iphone-3g-iphone-3gs/149 and I was wondering if anyone had and good or bad experiences with these cases? They are cloth on the outside so I would imagine they could get quite dirty! I like the CandyShell but my wife had one and the front surrounding part turned black after a while, tore in a couple places and the back seemed to scratch easily. Would appreciate any feedback. Thanks!

lgreenberg

Dec 2, 2008
www.active.com
I have a couple of them, both are darker varieties which don't show dirt.

It offers a decent amount of drop protection.

I'd call it medium.

JHBThree

Jul 11, 2010
Visit site
Love it. It's one of my favorites.

The case wasn't great when it was first released but they've made the fit much better.

Anyone have trouble with theirs breaking? I tried out 3 versions of this case for my 3GS, and the fit with the front piece wasn't exactly right (too tight) so when I tried to take it off one of the pieces snapped clean through. I'm hesitant to get it for the iP4 because of this, but I'm hoping they changed the design a bit.

sykeslise

Aug 23, 2010
Visit site
i do hope this one might be a help for you in your iPhone 4

wvw.mobileriotgear.com/iGlowPhone-Metallic-Series-s/151.htm

just check the ' v ' on the www since i cannot post a link yet...

bergman

Jun 10, 2008
Visit site
Just rec'd the Speck pixelskin HD as my free case from Apple. Seems ok. Well made. I won't really test it until ski season since I prefer my phone naked. This case seems well suited to connect to a lanyard for outdoor drop prevention (like off a ski lift!)

vietalogy

Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
Just rec'd the Speck pixelskin HD as my free case from Apple. Seems ok. Well made. I won't really test it until ski season since I prefer my phone naked. This case seems well suited to connect to a lanyard for outdoor drop prevention (like off a ski lift!)

We're talking Speck fitted case not the pixelskin. ;)

stkywik

Jun 21, 2010
Visit site

You drop a phone off a ski lift and there is very little chance that even an Otterbox could save it.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waeriyadh