Speck case - usable with Power Support screen protector?

mmaheshwary

Nov 19, 2012
Visit site
Hi guys,

Is anyone using a Power Support screen protector along with a Speck case? My 3GS of 3 years had a good combination of Incase slider with a Power Support anti-glare screen protector. I am looking to get a Speck case now along with another Power Support screen protector pack, but if someone can tell me whether they fit well or not before I purchase them, it will be greatly appreciated. :)

Thanks!

p.s. I also saw in a local accessories store a case from a company called Prodigee. I couldn't get a lot of reviews about it on Amazon or Youtube. Anyone tried it?

Garz

Retired Moderator
Mar 9, 2009
Visit site
You may want to specify exactly which case. My candyshell flip does not go over the edge of the screen so any screen protector will work.

robertk328

Jun 7, 2010
Visit site

That's the Candyshell, which is what Garz was referring to (though the flip version). I've had this one on my 5 with no issues combined with a screen protector. It doesn't cover the edge of the phone so won't interfere with the screen protector. In fact I found that the "case cut" screen protectors weren't needed with the Candyshell either, the fit is quite good.

mmaheshwary

Nov 19, 2012
Visit site
That's the Candyshell, which is what Garz was referring to (though the flip version). I've had this one on my 5 with no issues combined with a screen protector. It doesn't cover the edge of the phone so won't interfere with the screen protector. In fact I found that the "case cut" screen protectors weren't needed with the Candyshell either, the fit is quite good.

Lovely, thank you!

mmaheshwary

Nov 19, 2012
Visit site
Got my Speck from Amazon today, and got one of the Apple guys to expertly put the Belkin Iris anti-glare screen protector on it before putting the case on. Liking the combination so far!

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Remona94B9