Speaking of iPhone colors, which color was your LEAST favorite?

Annie_M

Mar 2, 2016
Visit site
The color of iPhones is always a huge topic, with tons of posts. Looking back, what was your LEAST FAVORITE color of iPhone? There is no right or wrong answer because this is subjective. The opposite of the old saying "beauty is in the eye of the beholder" applies.

I'll start. my LEAST FAVORITE color was the green iPhone 11. My cousin had this color, and she adored it. She was really surprised when she found out that I didn't like the color!

Green iPhone 11.jpg

Reactions: TwitchyPuppy

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Out of the ones I’ve owned, I’d say my least favorite is the gold. That not to say I disliked the gold colored iPhone I had, but if I had to rank it, it would be at the bottom.

EdwinG

Ambassador
Mar 10, 2012
Visit site
The colour that I disliked the most (to see) was the pink iPhone 5C, with the green version a close second.

Of those that I have owned, the Midnight Green iPhone 11 Pro. I still use it, and the colour doesn't bother me at all - but it's still the colour I liked the least.

kataran

Ambassador
Mar 11, 2013
Visit site
The Rose Gold iPhone 6s Plus

My GF had this color and I disliked it so much if I used it I would never turn it over. Just look at the white front lol

• Haha
Reactions: Annie_M

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
Is the question about iPhones we have owned? Or iPhones in general? In general, my least favorites were the pink 5C and all yellow iPhones. Of mine, the Pacific Blue was my least favorite. After I got it, I wished I had gotten the Graphite.

BalrogWing

May 11, 2011
Visit site
I never liked the champagne colored 5 or 5S (can't remember which one it was) but the silver version of the same phone, which I had, was slick. I also realized I've never owned a black iPhone, but I've always thought it's cool looking.

Dgray2712

Dec 7, 2016
Visit site
As someone who didn’t get an iPhone until the 7 Plus, I’m not real familiar with colors before then. Since then, the one I would choose, and I still have no idea what possessed me to buy it, was the blue iPhone 12. A lot about the 12 didn’t jive with me. And, color was near the top of my list. Definitely regretted upgrading off of the 11 after one year. Loved the 11. Wanted the 12 for 5G. Should have waited another year.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner