Speaker/other questions

DiePerske

Feb 4, 2015
Visit site
My question is, how good are the iPhone speakers, or more how do the iPhone 6 speakers compared to the iPad 4 speakers, which I find to be fantastic and would love if they were the same.

Also, would the iPhone bought at the Apple Store be the same as the iPhone bought at t-Mobile, or are the bands different?

DiePerske

Feb 4, 2015
Visit site
The device that T-Mobile sells and the devices Apple sells for use on T-Mobile are one and the same...

Thank you, and I honestly wasnt sure if there were carrier specific devices between the GSM models, like how my tmobile z10 is different than the one for att or on shopblackberry.

DiePerske

Feb 4, 2015
Visit site
Followup question: how does it do against time, ie will the phone last suitably until april 2017(when i would upgrade next) or be better off waiting until fall?

Flow39

Jun 26, 2014
Visit site
Followup question: how does it do against time, ie will the phone last suitably until april 2017(when i would upgrade next) or be better off waiting until fall?

The iPhone 6 will definitely last until then. You will still be getting software updates for another 3 iOS versions I'd wager.

I personally would wait for fall, but if you can't wait that long, the 6 will hold up well for the next 2 years :)

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
EldenRasco