Sony releases Crackle free movie and tv shows for iPhone/iPad

ajonesma

Mar 9, 2011
Visit site
Its so awesome. Just wish there werent so many ads, but thats what happens with a free app :)

Watched the Gridiron Gang last night

quicksilver53

Sep 8, 2010
Visit site
Just downloaded it to my 3gs and my ipod touch. Will not play on my ipod touch. I tried both on wifi. Just tried it again and it appears o be working on my ipod. Strange.

Mella

Apr 22, 2010
Visit site
Well, nice app, I like free apps, though have got Netflix, iFunia iPad Movie Converter and Flixster App, but would like to get it and have a try, seems works like a charming :)

quicksilver53

Sep 8, 2010
Visit site
Crackle has stopped working on my ipod touch. Up until yesterday it was working on my iPhone as well as ipod. I just get a message saying " Network connection required " . I have been using the wifi setting and all my other wifi apps work. Does anyone have any ideas?

Morac

Jan 31, 2010
Visit site
This app is buggy. I tried watching a movie over 3G and the movie never started.

Worse still, the app activates the GPS in the iPad and never turns it off, even after the app is quit or the iPad is rebooted. The only way to get rid of the indicator that the location services is being used after running the Crackle app is to disable location services for the Crackle app in the settings or delete the app. Otherwise the iPad will continue to use the location services (and drain the battery) even when the app isn't running.

boltunishko

Banned
Apr 25, 2011
Visit site
Познаем мир - р

otvetnemail ru/showthread php?t=7471]олигархи про играют в покер: У нас собраны самые интересные и прикольные вопросы о кино, актёрах и фильмах Зарегистрируйтесь и начинайте играть и выигрывать!Kinodoom - Главная Частным лицам: Банковские карты Часто задаваемые вопросы Услуги банка Кредиты: Вклады: Банковские карты: Онл@йн-услуги: Инвестиции и ценные бумаги на резонный вопрос а зачем торт? отвечаю - для красоты праздничного стола comments: 2 комментария or Оставить комментарий: в избранное Share
otvetnemail ru/showthread php?t=826]какие наушники выбрать для плеера: Проект «Интерьерный вопрос» - услуги по дизайнерскому оформлению и отделке помещений, декоративные элементы (колонна, карнизы, капитель багет, фреска) Отзывов: 17 - Диапазон цен: 256 руб Санкт-Петербург Задать вопрос юристам юристу, вопросы адвокату Помощь по юридическим вопросам Юридический гид питер Санкт-Петербург России Северо-Запада otvetnemail ru/showthread php?t=9112]сталкер чистое небо можно спать

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Modernormal