songs automatically deleted from my library i am using iphone 6s plus why its happening

I

iMore Question

songs automatically deleted from my iphone 6s plus library why its happening i am living in Pakistan will Apple take responsibility for those iphone users who are living outside the USA specially users of Pakistan??? and i am also having problem that my touch screen stopped working suddenly anytime than i have to restart the iphone than only its works what is going with the Apple these kind of problem never occurred in iphone and what i suppose to do if Apple don't take the responsibility of its iphone users living outside the USA specially in Pakistan

trw1602

Trusted Member
Mar 8, 2014
Visit site
I have the same issue intermittently with my 6s touchscreen. The best thing you can do is do a hard reset by pressing the sleep/wake button and the home button at the same time until the white screen with the Apple logo appears.

As far as your music: can you give me more information? Are you backing up your Music in iTunes? How are you getting music to your iPhone?

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gokox