Someone put my OCD to bed :(

qbnkelt

Mar 17, 2012
Visit site
OK. when my kids were born I imagined all kinds of horrible diseases. They were fine. When I got my first border collie puppy I took her to the vet because her nose wasn't cold and wet. I check my bank accounts for suspicious activity every other day. I'm OCD.
IF I HAD THIS QUESTION I would go to the Apple store and have the device checked. I would then buy an Otterbox case. Then I would enjoy my phone.

Sent from my gorgeous sexy white BEAST of a Note 4 ❤

EmceeGeek

Dec 1, 2010
Visit site
Dude, your 6 is fine. I have a 6 plus with nothing but a SlickWrap on it & tempered glass and I found the phone under me when I woke up the other morning. No bends here! You're fine.

Plus, it wasn't the 6 included in "bendgate". Lol

Ticojpunk

Dec 17, 2014
Visit site
If you can't see the bend it's not bent. My 6 was bent out of the box, and I could clearly see it.

I previous had a 6 Plus that would rock ever so slightly when down on the screen. I couldn't see a bend and therefore did not consider that bent.

Trust me, if it's bent it'll look obviously bent. If you have to try to hard to find a bend, there's no bend.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ame

Trusted Member
Feb 17, 2011
Visit site
no bend, but you have tape on it, which is making my ocd go nuts. Pick A case, like a Speck Candyshell or something and leave it on.

qbnkelt

Mar 17, 2012
Visit site
Looks like some kind of vegetable or fruit or potato.

Sent from my SEXY GORGEOUS AWESOME GOLD 128G iPhone 6

Shahzad Ghani

Jun 28, 2014
Visit site
i would ve done same as u are doing cuz i am also very much OCD person. i usually check things multiple times to make sure everything is ok. i am also working on to kill this habit because sometime i find myself wasting much time and focus on stupid things eg checking my iphone is not scratched or bent and inserting and puling out lighting cable again and again to make sure it is not losing up:p ur phone is not bent btw..:D

MadMikeD

Mar 14, 2015
Visit site
One way you can see if the phone is bent is to lie the phone face down on a flat surface and take a piece of paper or post it note and try to slide it between the screen and the table. The resistance will let you know if it is perfectly flat or gaping. of course if its bent toward the back this would be hard to tell due to the camera.

HAWK

Oct 24, 2013
Visit site
Don't put too much thought into it. If it's bent you will know. Or go buy a 6 where you don't have to think about it every minute of the day

Sent from one of my 's

Furt

Sep 14, 2013
Visit site
I had a legit bent iPhone. Well, it was more like it was warped somehow (got it used so who knows what happened). Took it down to the Apple Store and within 1 hour, walked out with a non bent replacement. So my advise to anyone who thinks there's a problem, let Apple help put your OCD to bed rather than a forum. It can't hurt.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Remona94B9