Somebody help please

I-G-M

Sep 13, 2012
Visit site
Hey guys just got two questions I have a iPhone 4S running on ios6 , and I just wanted to know if there was an app or something I could download that would make my phone vibrate buzz when I type? Cause I would really appreciate. Also I was wondering if there was a was I could jailbreak my device.

Any thanks would be much appreciated. Thanks.

ThePinkChameleon

Trusted Member
Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
If i'm not mistaken, i dont think the jb is out or even avail yet for iOS6 4S & 5. I thought i saw somewhere that theres a teethered one for the i4 on iOS6, BUT i'm not sure. Check out the JB forum and snoop around:)

As for the vibe typing app your looking for, dont think there is one, perhaps unless that could be a jb tweak as well.

iEd

Banned
Jun 13, 2012
Visit site
As far as I know there is not a app to produce haptic feedback when typing. Check the jailbreak section of this site for info on jailbreaking iOS6.

Bengalfan1

Sep 15, 2012
Visit site
My old Android phone had haptic feedback when typing and I liked it because it reminded me of a Blackberry keyboard. However I could not find a way to do it on a stock 4S. I use the keyboard clicks now and that helps. I think the 4S has the best onscreen keyboard I have used. I like it much better than the the stock Android and Swiftkey ones while using haptic feedback on both.

Lightingguy55

Sep 16, 2012
Visit site
I too missed haptic feedback on the iPhone when I switched from my Android. I got used to not having it and now prefer the iPhone keyboard to the different Android versions I had tried.

As a suggestion, do a Tips and Tricks search for iPhone Keyboard. There a bunch of suggestions that make using the keyboard easier to use.