Solitaire: 140 card games

birukov alex

Mar 6, 2020
Visit site
AppStore: https://itunes.apple.com/app/id1500748325?at=10l3Vy

Hello, I'm glad to introduce my Solitare Collection app! We have been on Android for 3 years with 400 000 installs and 4,6 stars. And now we've done it, we are on App Store also!! I wish you to have the best experience with my app. Please play and enjoy!

Features of this collection:
140+ solitaires. There are famous Klondike, Spider, Tripeaks, Pyramid and many others. We are looking for the new interesting unusual games and going to add 3-4 new solitaires with each update
Simple interface.
Absolutely free. All content in the game is available and free
Customizable interface. You can choose between two decks of cards, several backsides and backgrounds
Portrait and landscape orientation. Some games are easier to play in the portrait orientation, the others - in the landscape. Try it!
Left hand and right hand. Change it in the settings!
Detailed rules. Each solitaire has clear and brief rules. You can watch video instruction for the most of the games also
Search. Find games by the names. It's easy

Controls:
Please note. Cards are not moving by drag&drop. To move a card or a sequence click on it, then click on the place where you want to move it.
Quick hint. Just swipe left to get quick hint (or press the button on the top panel)
Quick undo. Just swipe right to do quick undo (or press the button on the top panel)
To show top panel just swipe down from anywhere

2.png

4.png

Enjoy!

It is available for free to any iPhone or iPad device.
AppStore: https://itunes.apple.com/app/id1500748325?at=10l3Vy

birukov alex

Mar 6, 2020
Visit site
Hello, I'm glad to introduce a new version: 2.30.01. It is available in App Store

New games have been added:
★ Fourteen
★ Agnes Sorel
★ Josephine

Best regards!

testi12

Jul 29, 2021
Visit site
If you go to the games tab, you can set the filter to show games with only one player. However, I cannot figure out how to start a single-player game. I've tried setting a solo game for La Granja and Rallyman and both times I get an error that I must pick a friend to play with. I've also tried starting a game in automatic mode, but there is no way to set the preferences to a single player. How do you start a solo game on BGA?

Annie_M

Mar 2, 2016
Visit site
If you go to the games tab, you can set the filter to show games with only one player. However, I cannot figure out how to start a single-player game. I've tried setting a solo game for La Granja and Rallyman and both times I get an error that I must pick a friend to play with. I've also tried starting a game in automatic mode, but there is no way to set the preferences to a single player. How do you start a solo game on BGA?
@birukov alex can you help answer this question?

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gokox