Sold both my iPhone Xs

Vega007

Jan 24, 2018
Visit site
Yeah, rich celebrities on way more money than they’re worth, wasting money on pointless crap because they can’t think of anything else they need.

You must earn thousands a month, I mean, I’m on a good wage but still can’t justify spending that much on tech just for both colors. It just baffles me when people needlessly spend money on crap when it could be spent on feeding kids, or paying bills, or even a nice holiday to get a way for a few weeks.

Wow, this comment is baffling. How do you even know their situation? What if they have no kids, their bills were already paid, and they still go on vacations? I mean vacations can cost way way more than a couple of $1000 phones anyhow. The ONLY time I raise eyebrows is when I know someone IRL who is struggling and has their kids in shoddy clothes and spends money in dubious ways. But on the internet, please...stop assuming you know people and everyone is in the same situation as yours.

mogelijk

iPad Champion
Champion
Jan 25, 2014
Visit site
Yeah, rich celebrities on way more money than they’re worth, wasting money on pointless crap because they can’t think of anything else they need.

You must earn thousands a month, I mean, I’m on a good wage but still can’t justify spending that much on tech just for both colours. It just baffles me when people needlessly spend money on crap when it could be spent on feeding kids, or paying bills, or even a nice holiday to get a way for a few weeks.

And I know people who spent enough each year in cigarettes, middle class people, to have bought an iPhone XS Max, or even two or three (depending on the price of a pack in their area). Yes, some of us "waste" money on tech -- but there are far worse things to waste money on.

MasterDarque

Jul 2, 2015
Visit site
Typical, not allowed opinions now. People just have to pipe up and start ****. I’m out.

Really??
Weren’t YOU the one that ‘piped up’ (unsolicited) about how another person spends their own money. Now others have expressed their opinions (and posts) about your opinion/post, only they’re the ones trying to ‘start ****’ and you weren’t??
It seems to me like you can give, but not take...

phlamethrowre

Feb 5, 2014
Visit site
I’ll probably take some heat for this but this is what happens when millennials start speaking or posting on forums. Their illogical view of the world spills out.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner