So what phone are you upgrading from?

treevis

Feb 3, 2011
Visit site
Leaving my Droid X which has been pretty solid. I have waited for the iPhone for 3 years and while it has potential the android OS is still too buggy and I have no use for widgets. iPhone 4 FTW!

I agree, and they will never make many accessories for the droids because they keep changing so fast.

iPhone uPhone

Feb 3, 2011
Visit site
leaving lg voyager also but when I checked trade in value only gave me $4 ???

Wow, that is strange. I checked the trade-in value last week and it came up 29.00 which is what made it so compelling to trade. I also looked up LG Envy touch and that was 32.00. I wonder if the prices fluctuate. I hope I get the 29.00 rather than just 4.00. I was going to sell it for 25.00 on CL because it is still in decent shape.

I just received the trade-in mailer today, will wipe it clean of info and send it off once the iPhone is active.

swann3030

Feb 3, 2011
Visit site
I am leaving an original Droid that is almost unusable. Horrible battery life, slow buggy apps. I really liked the phone until the last OS update.

iSRS

iOS & macOS Champion, Trusted Member
Champion
Jan 10, 2011
Visit site
Palm Pre Plus - Number one factor for me having chosen that was the free mobile hotspot (which sadly didn't stay with the iPhone purchase) that I used a lot to use my first gen iPod touch to connect to 3G. So glad to be able to be down to one device come Monday.

MUDPLZ

Feb 4, 2011
Visit site
I have a Palm Pixi Plus now. Use to have a a 3G but att let me out of contract due to poor reception at my house.. Have waited forever to get another iphone, so excited!

glercara

Feb 3, 2011
Visit site
BB Storm first gen. Yes, that's right, I've been stuck with this POS for 2+ years. I think I'll take it to the range and seek my Sig on it ;)

nyjoe371

Feb 4, 2011
Visit site
I am a former Sprint customer with a family plan that consisted of an HTC EVO (myself), a Samsung Epic (wife), an HTC Hero (daughter) and a LG lotus (youngest daughter). My Wife wanted a Blackberry, so I canceled my Sprint Account last week and ordered a Blackberry Bold 9650 for the wife, then when the pre ordering started I bought 3 iphones for myself and my 2 daughters (which are all scheduled to arrive via Fedex tomorrow).I Had to pay 2 early termination fees on Sprint out of the 4 canceled lines, but I felt it was time to make the switch. I was starting to experience a lot of problems with my EVO and my wifes Epic was a bit buggy also. I still like Android but to be honest, I am just really tired of having an outdated phone every 2 months.

Last edited:

loganshero

Feb 4, 2011
Visit site
Leaving my Driod1. It has been a great phone. Especially the google navigation feature w/ voice. That is the one area I can think of that my new iphone will come short in comparison. In all other areas I am sure it will be an upgrade.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
INTERNET BUNDLE NOW