so many bugs since the update!

capitalveg

Jan 7, 2012
Visit site
All of my friends who also have the 3Gs and I are experiencing so many bugs--many of them mentioned in specific threads here. I'm not one to jump to paranoid conclusions, but is it possible that the reason that there hasn't been an update fixing all of these problems is that Apple knows we won't switch to Android? We'll just put up with them, or, even better for them, buy a more recent model?

I'm sick and tired of the ridiculous delay when I try to do something--whether it's opening an app or making a call or hanging up a call or waking my phone. Texts are not sending. Sometimes when people call me and I happen to be using the web or texting, the caller will hear one ring and then a busy signal.

This is NOT okay!!!

I love my iPhone, but since the update, I'm exasperated, unwilling to buy a new model when I was perfectly happy with the old model.

Apple: DO SOMETHING PLEASE!!!

TheGoodSon

Nov 18, 2011
Visit site
agree w above post about the genius bar app. sounds like you have something else going on with your iPhone. mine and many others work flawlessly 100% of the time

tapstartstudio

Jan 11, 2012
Visit site
Using a 3GS here too. Ever since I updated to iOS5, the apple video app crashes whenever I start recording. Sigh, going to reinstall the update again and hopefully it works this time round

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2